Top model Lexi Boling dons a wardrobe of relaxed fall fashions in 'Bedtime Stories' an editorial for the pages of CR Fashion Book. The image series is captured by Pamela Hanson's lens and is featured in the fashion publication's Fall/Winter 2014 issue.
The magazine's founder and former Vogue editor Carine Roitfeld styles this shoot and works alongside a creative beauty team. This story features up do hair styles by Orlando Pita and dramatic eye-shadow looks by makeup artist Tom Pecheux.
CR Fashion Book's 'Bedtime Stories' editorial boasts a wardrobe of relaxed fashions that are youthful and effortlessly cool in their aesthetic. The editorial celebrates comfort and highlights luxe knitwear staples that are cozy and dramatically layered.
Lexi Boling Dons Oversized Knits for CR Fashion Book
1. Relaxed Fall Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunities lie in developing sustainable and eco-friendly materials for cozy knitwear.
2. Youthful Aesthetics - Opportunities exist to create innovative marketing strategies targeting the younger demographic to promote relaxed and effortlessly cool fashion.
3. Layered Comfort - There is potential for disruptive innovation in designing technologically advanced fabrics that provide both comfort and warmth in layered fashion.
1. Fashion and Apparel - The fashion industry can capitalize on the trend by introducing new lines of relaxed fall fashions and cozy knitwear.
2. Beauty and Cosmetics - The beauty industry can explore innovative makeup techniques and products to complement the youthful and relaxed fall fashion aesthetic.
3. Textile and Manufacturing - The textile industry has an opportunity to develop new materials and techniques for creating cozy and layered fashion pieces.