This fantastic fashion series features lots of red clothing and attitude-filled poses. Polish photographer Jacek Narkielun effectively creates a sassy, fashion-forward series by combining bold apparel with edgy poses. The series is called ‘I COULD HAVE KILLED YOU,’ which is what it says on the model’s t-shirt.
The model in this series is seen sporting a fluffy red fur coat. She also wears tight red jeans and hot red heels. She’s even rocking bright red eye shadow which proves impossible to ignore. What really puts this series over the edge is the way in which the model is posing. In a few shots, she gives the camera a dirty look. In one photo she’s squinting and sticking her tongue out. There’s so much personality present in these shots, which makes them extremely eye-catching.
This Series Contains Lots of Red Clothing and Crimson Cosmetics
1. Red Fashion - There is an opportunity for clothing and cosmetics companies to explore the trend of red fashion and create unique products, as seen in the 'I COULD HAVE KILLED YOU' series.
2. Attitude-filled Posing - There is an opportunity for photographers and fashion brands to experiment with attitude-filled posing to add personality to their campaigns, as seen in the 'I COULD HAVE KILLED YOU' series.
3. Edgy Clothing and Makeup Combos - There is an opportunity for makeup and clothing brands to collaborate and create edgy clothing and makeup combos, as seen in the 'I COULD HAVE KILLED YOU' series.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can create more bold and sassy clothing as the trend of red fashion rises, inspired by the 'I COULD HAVE KILLED YOU' series.
2. Cosmetics - Cosmetics brands can create more bold and intense makeup shades and combos to complement upcoming red fashion trends, inspired by the 'I COULD HAVE KILLED YOU' series.
3. Photography - Fashion photographers can incorporate more attitude-filled posing in their work to add personality and edge, inspired by the 'I COULD HAVE KILLED YOU' series.