Made entirely out of cardboard discs, the Creazioni Zuri recycled paper jewelry line designed by Chiara Zuliani and Manuela Rigon features beautiful statement pieces for the eco-friendly fashion diva.
Experimenting with color patterns and disc size gives the entire collection a sense of variety and excitement, with different styles to choose from depending on the wearer's tastes. There are vibrantly hued necklaces that can be layered for a chunky and eclectic look, and there are also neutral colors for a more earthy, gypsy style. The collection also includes dangling earrings, coil bracelets and chokers for a complete set of jewels.
The Creazioni Zuri recycled paper jewelry line is environmentally friendly so wearers can feel as great as they look with these accessories.
Creazioni Zuri Creates Statement Recycled Paper Jewelry Pieces
1. Sustainable Fashion - The use of recycled materials in jewelry design presents opportunities for sustainable fashion brands to create innovative and eco-friendly accessories.
2. Cardboard Fashion - The trend of using cardboard as a material in fashion accessories offers potential for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry by exploring unconventional and sustainable materials.
3. Statement Jewelry - The demand for bold and unique jewelry pieces creates opportunities for designers to create statement accessories using unconventional materials like cardboard.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can leverage the trend of sustainable fashion and cardboard accessories to create eco-friendly collections that appeal to conscious consumers.
2. Design - Innovative designers can explore the potential of using unconventional materials like cardboard to create disruptive fashion accessories that showcase creativity and sustainability.
3. Jewelry - The jewelry industry can embrace the trend of statement jewelry made from recycled materials to offer customers unique and environmentally conscious options in their accessory choices.