For hardcore gamers who are Star Wars fans, the Razer Star Wars Old Republic gear will combine the best of both worlds just for you.
The Razer Star Wars Old Republic collection are a series of products that the brand is tying-in with the sci-fi franchise. Three items will be available which include a mouse, headset and keyboards. Overall, the designs are the same with an angular structure featuring gray colors and interchangeable faction panels. The headset has 5.1 surround sound, a mouthpiece and a volume and mic control. The mouse has wired/wireless dual mode capability and fully programmable 12 button MMO thumb-grid. Finally, the keyboard has touch-sensitive LCD track-panel, 1000Hz Ultrapolling/1ms response time, gold back-lit keys and more.
For the ultimate gaming experience, the set is worth getting if you want to be truly engulfed in the world of video games.
Feel the Force of Gaming With Razer Star Wars Gear
1. Sci-fi Gaming Gear - The rise of sci-fi gaming gear that combines technology and pop culture is an opportunity for brands to tap into the avid fan bases of popular franchises.
2. Brand Tie-ins - The collaboration between brands and popular franchises like Star Wars opens up opportunities for cross-promotion and reaching new target markets.
3. Enhanced Gaming Accessories - The development of gaming accessories with advanced features like surround sound, programmable buttons, and touch-sensitive panels provides an opportunity for brands to offer gamers an immersive experience.
1. Gaming Accessories - The gaming accessories industry can take advantage of the demand for specialized gear that caters to the preferences of sci-fi and pop culture enthusiasts.
2. Entertainment Merchandise - The entertainment merchandise industry can expand its product offerings by partnering with gaming brands to create themed gear based on popular franchises.
3. Technology and Electronics - The technology and electronics industry can innovate by incorporating advanced features and design elements inspired by sci-fi and pop culture into their products.