To celebrate its 75th anniversary, the iconic eyewear marque is releasing a special Ray-Ban Ambermatic Collection. The stylish shades come in four trademark Ray-Ban styles: two Aviators, an Outdoorsman and a Shooter.
While the frames themselves have not changed much, the lenses exude a warm yellow tint that reacts when exposed to light and temperature. These polarized amber lenses were engineered in 1978 and the collection is very much a tribute to the 1937 original Ray-Ban Aviators. The most interesting frame design would have to be the Shooter; its hook-like arms and simplistic design are certainly distinctive and eye-catching.
The collection will be released hand-in-hand with a commemorative anniversary campaign showcasing individuals who -- like Ray-Ban -- dared to change the status quo. With only 18,000 pairs available worldwide, the Ray-Ban Ambermatic Collection is sure to be a hot seller.
Additional Images: hayabusa.bz
The Ray-Ban Ambermatic Collection Celebrates the Brand's Anniversary
1. Ambermatic Eyewear - Opportunity for eyewear manufacturers to develop and market sunglasses with lenses that change color when exposed to light and temperature.
2. Limited Edition Collections - Opportunity for fashion brands to release special edition collections celebrating brand milestones, creating exclusivity and driving sales.
3. Commemorative Advertising Campaigns - Opportunity for brands to launch campaigns that highlight individuals who have made a significant impact and challenge societal norms.
1. Eyewear Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity for eyewear manufacturers to incorporate innovative lens technologies into their products, offering unique functionalities and aesthetics.
2. Fashion Retail - Opportunity for fashion retailers to leverage limited edition collections as a marketing strategy to attract customers and create a sense of urgency and exclusivity.
3. Advertising and Marketing - Disruptive innovation opportunity for advertising agencies to develop compelling campaigns that celebrate individuals who have defied conventions, resonating with consumers and building brand loyalty.