Nike has released a new pair of Air Max 98 sneakers, featuring a Raptors theme. Nike's Toronto Raptors themed shoes feature a combination of colors that includes what is referred to as “White/Psychic Purple." The new Nike Air Max 98 “White/Psychic Purple” shoes are presently available form the atmos website for a $170 USD price point.
The shoes are created from a number of different materials including mesh, leather and nylon. The Raptors theme is clearly apparent in the sneakers, with red, as well as purple colors prominently presented. On the tongue of the shoe, there is "air max" branding. The tongue also features a purple theme, that is sharply contrasted by red laces while the shoe has a red Swoosh that sits atop the mudguards.
Image Credit: Nike
Nike Has Created New Air Max 98 Sneakers with a Raptors Theme
1. Team-themed Sneakers - There's an opportunity for brands to create more team-themed sneakers catering to different sports teams and their fans across the world.
2. Combination of Colors in Footwear Design - Brands can experiment with and create unique footwear design combinations to meet the diverse consumer tastes and preferences for non-traditional shoe color schemes.
3. Personalized Sport Merchandise - There's a growing trend of personalized sport merchandise, which presents an opportunity for businesses to create customized products that align with fan preferences and show support for their favorite teams.
1. Footwear - The footwear industry can leverage team-themed sneaker craze to create new products that satisfy their target audience and generate revenue.
2. Sporting Goods - The sport goods industry could expand its product offerings by providing personalized merchandise that caters to consumers' desires for more inclusive and diverse design concepts.
3. Marketing and Advertising - There's an opportunity for marketers to leverage team-themed sneakers trend to create clever campaigns and ad campaigns, that resonate with target audiences across diverse demographics.