The latest images from the Raised by Wolves Holiday 2014 collection have hit the Internet. The offerings were shot by photographer Rupert Lamontague, and were included in a segment of his exclusive photo assignment for C-Heads Magazine '50 Girls of Summer.'
Alongside the typical streetwear fare of hoodies, t-shirts and headwear, the Montreal-based clothing company will introduce USA-made varsity jackets, designed in collaboration with Golden Bear.
Seeing the cozy (yet somehow, still gritty) collection against the changing leaves and autumnal color palette will be sure to get you excited for fall. These casual, form-fitting garments is what the season is all about -- being comfortable, mobile and stylish. No compromises here! The Raised By Wolves Holiday 2014 collection really offers it all.
The Raised By Wolves Holiday Collection Gets Geared Up for Fall
1. Streetwear Collections - The trend of streetwear collections continues to grow, providing opportunities for brands to offer unique designs that appeal to urban fashion enthusiasts.
2. Autumn Fashion - Autumn fashion is a trend that offers opportunities for brands to create cozy and stylish clothing for the changing seasons.
3. Collaborative Design - Collaborative design is an emerging trend in the fashion industry, allowing brands to partner with other companies to create innovative and unique collections.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry can capitalize on the streetwear collection trend by creating new and exciting designs for urban fashion enthusiasts.
2. Apparel Manufacturing - The apparel manufacturing industry can benefit from the autumn fashion trend by producing cozy and stylish clothing for the changing seasons.
3. Design Agencies - Design agencies can seize the opportunity in the collaborative design trend by facilitating partnerships between brands and other companies to create innovative and unique collections.