Raf Simons is available on HBX with a collection of ready-to-wear apparel featuring bold graphics, tour list-inspired designs, and tailored uniforms with unconventional design choices. The ‘Resiliencer Big Fit Shirt’ is the collection’s standout piece, made with an oversized straight-cut collared shirt and purple, grim reaper-like ‘Resiliencer’ text on the back.
Other highlights include the ‘Sreapers Destroyed Sweater’ and ‘Solemn-X Big Fit Double’ t-shirts, alongside outerwear like the ‘Oversized Echodomer Bomber Jacket’ and the ‘Oversized Solemn-X Denim Jacket.’
Shorts, denim pants, and accessories round off the collection for a complete Raf Simons ensemble. The ‘Wide Fit Pleated Shorts’ and ‘Draped Cap’ are just some of the options available for purchase. The Raf Simons Spring/Summer 2022 ready-to-wear capsule is available now.
Image Credit: Alex Hau, Hypebeast
Raf Simons Delivers a Bold Ready-To-Wear Collection
1. Bold Apparel Graphics - There is an opportunity for companies to create bold graphics featuring unconventional designs within the apparel industry.
2. Oversized Clothing - The oversized clothing trend presents an opportunity for companies in the fashion industry to create garments that cater to those looking for comfort while also making a statement with their clothing.
3. Tour-inspired Design - Tour-inspired designs are a growing trend in apparel, providing opportunities for companies to create unique collaborations with artists and musicians who have a significant following.
1. Fashion - Fashion companies can leverage bold graphics and oversized clothing trends to create unique and comfortable clothing items.
2. Streetwear - The oversized clothing trend is a perfect fit for the streetwear industry, with companies offering comfortable, trendy clothing suitable for daily wear.
3. Music Merchandise - Tour-inspired designs can be leveraged by music merchandise companies to create unique apparel pieces for artists and bands to sell on the road or online.