Finally, chemists have a coaster to call their own in the form of these Radioactive Element Coasters. These coasters were created by ThinkGeek and are designed to light up when a drink is placed atop them. There are four elements in this set including: radium, plutonium, thorium and uranium. The periodic table of elements has been getting love recently from crafters with periodic table jewelry and underwear (among other things) invading the Internet.
These coasters also have one geeky feature for those in the know when it comes to science. Each element in this set is labeled with the number representing its most stable or common isotope. The Radioactive Element Coasters are powered by batteries and are available now for $19.99.
The Radioactive Element Coasters are Perfect for Thirsty Chemists
1. Chemistry-themed Products - Opportunity to create more products and accessories catering to chemists and science enthusiasts.
2. Geeky Home Decor - Growing demand for unique and quirky home decor items that showcase individual interests and hobbies.
3. Integration of Technology in Everyday Items - Potential to incorporate innovative features like lighting and automation into ordinary household products.
1. E-commerce - Can tap into the online market for niche and specialty products like chemistry-themed coasters.
2. Crafts and DIY - Growing market for handmade crafts and DIY projects inspired by popular trends like the periodic table of elements.
3. Consumer Electronics - Opportunity to develop innovative electronics that integrate with other household items.