Rachel Been injects a lot of color and playfulness in her celebrity portraits, which is a nice change from the often serious poses these stars strike in front of the camera. With an urban vibe, each image is very saturated and stylized.
Based in New York, Rachel Been is also an art director and photo editor in addition to being a talented photographer. Having photographed musicians from Janelle Monae to Lil’ Jon, her work has often appeared on Billboards.com.
Rachel Been Takes Urban Shots of Singers and Stars
1. Colorful Celebrity Portraiture - There is an opportunity to disrupt traditional celebrity portraiture by using colorful, playful stylization.
2. Urban Inspired Photography - Venturing away from traditional settings for photography and expanding into urban inspired spaces could lead to disrupting the industry standard.
3. Multi-talent Artists - Combining multiple talents such as photography, art direction, and photo editing could provide disruptive innovation in streamlined creative services.
1. Photography - Rachel Been's celebrity portraiture could inspire industry professionals to explore more creative and colorful photography techniques.
2. Music - Rachel Been's work with a wide range of musicians creates an opportunity to expand specific music industry aesthetics and branding with unique, playful photography.
3. Media and Advertising - The disruptive innovation of colorful photography and urban-inspired settings can bring new clients and create a new industry standard for creative services.