Ever felt like showing up to a gala in some high-tech, James Bond apparel? Now you can with the Quark LED Cufflinks, created by American designer Logan. The Quark LED Cufflinks come in both an Up and Down piece that each tell time in a different way, allowing you to decide which is easier and more convenient.
The Up cufflink displays "the four digits of the time in sequence using an LED segmented display," much like how a digital watch would read. The Down cufflink displays time by counting "each of the digits on a 3x3 array of LED dots," with 0 displayed as a diagonal line. With a silver-plated stainless steel body the Quark LED Cufflinks combine suave with tech-savvy, ideal for any formal gathering, especially if you're a spy.
Quark LED Cufflinks Combine Suave with Tech Savvy
1. Smart Formal Wear - There is an opportunity for high-tech apparel to not only be functional but also fashionable.
2. Intelligent Accessories - Products that combine style with technological capabilities are creating a new market of unique wearables.
3. Digital Timepieces - The integration of LEDs into traditional formal wear is creating a shift in the way time is displayed and perceived.
1. Fashion - Designers can explore new ways of incorporating smart technology into traditional apparel to create a unique market.
2. Wearable Technology - There is a growing trend of combining technology and fashion to create exciting new products that cater to a wider market.
3. Luxury Goods - High-end accessories can now offer both form and function with the integration of smart technology, providing a new level of sophistication.