Burke & Hazelden has brought together a passion for luxury furniture and contemporany art with an injection of punk attitude. Interior designer, upholsterer and paint finishing expert Lisa Burke and her design partner Matt Hazelden created what is today one of the hippest furnishing brands. They did so working along with some of the best designers and painters in order to create limited editions of exquisite furniture. The photo above presents the French Armoire â€œSheOneâ€œ, a walnut closet with a very LuÃs XV style but with the most original paint finishing, making it a classical piece into a contemporany design work. Check out their website in order to view the rest of their amazing collection!
1. Luxury Furniture - There is an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the luxury furniture industry by incorporating punk attitude and contemporary art.
2. Limited Editions - The trend of creating limited editions of furniture pieces presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the furniture industry.
3. Contemporary Design - Incorporating original paint finishing and contemporary design elements in furniture can disrupt the traditional furniture industry.
1. Furniture - The luxury furniture industry can benefit from disruptive innovation by incorporating punk attitude and contemporary art.
2. Art - The art industry can collaborate with furniture designers to create limited editions of furniture pieces.
3. Interior Design - The trend of contemporary design in furniture presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the interior design industry.