The PUMA x Rihanna Fenty collaborative model is expanding with the addition of a fresh orange camouflage version.
Considering the wide success of previously released products launched from the partnership with Rihanna, it's likely that the latest colorway will be met with immense popularity as well. The Orange Camo PUMA x Rihanna Fenty stays true to much of the original's structure, maintaining the same gum-bottom platform sole and leather upper.
The print goes back and forth between different shades of orange as well as beige and black -- with the whole thing complemented by the soles of the sneakers and off-white laces. The PUMA x Rihanna Fenty brand name is shown on the tongue and the PUMA name is additionally shown on the side of the sneakers in gold.
The PUMA x Rihanna Fenty Was Updated with a Patterned Orange Colorway
1. Collaborative Fashion - There is potential for more fashion brands to collaborate with celebrities and offer fresh iterations of their products to cater to different markets.
2. Camouflage Patterns - The popularity of camouflage patterns in fashion could lead to its use in other industries, such as tech and automotive, to add a trendy touch to their products.
3. Platform Sneakers - The continued popularity of platform sneakers could lead to further innovation in the design and materials used to create them, as well as their integration into different fashion styles and trends.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands could collaborate with other industries such as tech and automotive to offer camouflage patterned products to a wider market.
2. Footwear - The popularity of platform sneakers could lead to further innovation in the design and materials used for creating more comfortable, durable and stylish platform shoes.
3. Celebrity Merchandise - The demand for celebrity merchandise is high, so more celebrities could enter into collaborations with fashion brands to offer exclusive collections to their fans and followers.