Outdoor equipment brand Prometheus Design Werx (PDW) has announced the launch of its highly-anticipated 'All Terrain' bag collection, which, according to the company, has been in development for over three years.
The new collection consists of three bags, the '24 L Pack,' the '45 L Duffle,' and the '60 L Duffle.' All three products are made with the same ultra-tough 1000D RPET construction and feature an impressive IPX7 waterproof rating. In addition, the bags come equipped with Delrin zippers, which are coated with a polyacetal resin that boasts superior water-resisting abilities.
Of course, these extra hard-wearing bags are geared towards adventure sports enthusiasts, as they have been purpose-built to withstand harsh climates and plenty of use. For those interested, the entire All Terrain bag collection is now available to purchase on PDW's website.
Image Credit: Prometheus Design Werx
Prometheus Design Werx Unveils Its 'All Terrain' Bag Collection
1. Waterproof Bag Trend - As outdoor activities grow in popularity, companies should focus on developing innovative waterproof bags for adventure sports enthusiasts.
2. Tough Materials Trend - Businesses can capture a growing demand for durable and eco-friendly outdoor equipment by using tough materials such as 1000D RPET in their product designs.
3. Multipurpose Bag Trend - Developing multipurpose bags with a range of sizes and features, such as Delrin zippers, can cater to different adventures and hobbies of consumers in the outdoor equipment industry.
1. Outdoor Equipment Industry - Outdoor equipment brands have the opportunity to target adventure sports enthusiasts with waterproof and durable bags that can withstand harsh destinations.
2. Eco-friendly Retail Industry - As consumers become more environmentally conscious, eco-friendly retail brands can offer innovative bag designs that use environmentally-friendly materials and manufacturing processes.
3. Travel Industry - The All Terrain bag collection can be useful for the travel industry, particularly for adventure travel and eco-tourism, which require waterproof and multipurpose bags.