Photographer Nick Gleis won't divulge which fly ride belongs to which filthy rich aviator, but it's easy to see these private jets aren't fit for your average Air Miles-collector.
Specializing in capturing ridiculously pimped-out cockpits on camera, Nick Gleis expertly highlights the way people extravagantly decorate their private jets. Undoubtedly, these awesome shots will leave your hearts pumping to fly with flair the next time you travel.
Implications - Consumers enjoy photographs of luxury spaces because they serve as benchmarks for possible future success. They like to envision themselves as one day attaining vast sums of money and spending it on items such as this private jet. Corporations looking to capitalize off consumers' desires to be wealthy may consider offering these people luxury experiences at budgeted costs.
Nick Gleis Captures How The Rich And Famous Fly High
1. Extravagant Private Jet Interiors - Capturing the opulent and lavish designs inside private jets can serve as a benchmark for consumers aspiring to attain wealth and luxury.
2. Luxury Travel Experiences - Consumers' desire for wealth and luxury can be tapped into by offering budgeted luxury experiences to fulfill their dreams of flying in style.
3. Photography of Luxury Spaces - Photographs showcasing luxurious private jet interiors can inspire consumers to envision themselves attaining immense wealth and spending it on such extravagant items.
1. Private Jet Rental & Charter Services - The demand for private jets with luxurious interiors presents opportunities for companies providing rental and charter services to cater to high-end clientele.
2. Luxury Travel and Hospitality - The desire for high-end travel experiences opens up opportunities for luxury travel and hospitality companies to create bespoke travel packages and services.
3. Photography and Art - The demand for capturing and showcasing opulent private jet interiors presents a potential market for photographers and artists specializing in luxury spaces.