The Pringle of Scotland Autumn/Winter 2013 collection takes on a minimalist aesthetic that features simplistic silhouettes and clean lines. Purposefully designed, this menswear line features versatile and interchangeable pieces perfect for any wardrobe.
This utilitarian-inspired collection is both chic and modern, embracing a "less is more" style motto. Displayed in an earthy palette of gray and white tones, the Pringle of Scotland Autumn/Winter 2013 collection features subtle hints of red hues.
This look book appeals to the fashion conscious urbanite and shines a light on garments that make an easy transition from day to night. Whether dressed in the label's heavy knits or impeccably tailored suit and coat combinations, one is sure to look both chic and sensible in the brand's minimalist pieces.
The Pringle of Scotland Autumn/Winter 2013 Collection is Minimal
1. Minimalist Aesthetic - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in fashion design by creating collections that embrace simplicity and clean lines.
2. Versatile Interchangeable Pieces - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the fashion industry by creating clothing lines that offer versatile and interchangeable pieces to suit any wardrobe.
3. Day-to-night Transition - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in fashion by designing garments that seamlessly transition from daywear to eveningwear.
1. Fashion Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity in the fashion design industry by incorporating minimalist aesthetics and versatile interchangeable pieces into collections.
2. Clothing Manufacturing - Disruptive innovation opportunity in the clothing manufacturing industry by developing innovative production techniques to create versatile and interchangeable garments.
3. Retail Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity in the retail fashion industry by curating collections that offer day-to-night transition pieces, appealing to fashion-conscious urbanites.