Reebok introduces the brand new Premier Road Plus IV sneaker model with a muted tonal palette. It focuses on neutral tones throughout the running model with underlays made using mesh materials to offer some breathability. The mid-foot sees some paneling in white that cuts up to showcase the vector logos.
Metallic silver wraps around the shoe's overlays sections -- this can be found on the tongues, the forefoot, and the mid-foot. As a slightly brighter touch, there are some bright contrasting hues. On the lateral heels, a slight touch of neon tones can be seen reading "Reebok by LIFUL MINIMAL GARMENTS." Rounding out the shoe includes silver, gray, and cream color-blocking one another on the midsole.
Image Credit: HBX
Reebok Launches the New Muted Premier Road Plus IV Shoe
1. Neutral-toned Running Sneakers - Opportunity for innovating new colorways and tonal palettes in running shoe designs.
2. Mesh Underlays for Breathability - Innovative opportunity to incorporate mesh materials in other areas of sports apparel for increased comfort and breathability.
3. Metallic Overlays on Sneakers - Opportunity to explore metallic treatments on other elements of athletic wear to offer a fresh look.
1. Athletic Footwear - Opportunity to disrupt the athletic footwear industry with new color palettes and breathable materials in running sneakers.
2. Sportswear Design - The use of metallic treatments and mesh materials can be applied across various sports apparel items for a novel and stylish design.
3. Fashion Sportswear Collaborations - Fashion brands can collaborate with same-sport athletic brands to produce sports sneakers with a fashion-forward edge, such as demonstrated by the Reebok by LIFUL collaboration on this shoe.