Fashion Magazine in Canada has recreated the coveted Prada Fall 2012 DIY shoe by incorporating leather appliqués to a Forever21 platformed heel. This look will cost you a total of $35, compared to the Prada shoe at an estimated $800. This close replica is crafted with the following supplies: red leather, white leather, leather glue, black felt pen, scissors and a ruler. Begin by constructing the geometric shape onto a piece of paper. Cut out the shape and trace onto leather then cut the leather. Construct the small, white appliqués to the larger red pieces. Proceed to glue these to the top of the platformed heel.
This Prada Fall 2012 DIY shoe is simple and direct. Its identical properties make it a fabulous shoe to trot around the city in.
Fashion Magazine Recreates the Prada Fall 2012 DIY Platform
1. Geometric-patterned DIY Shoes - The trend of recreating high-end designer shoes with geometric patterns using affordable materials presents an opportunity for innovative DIY shoe brands.
2. Affordable Fashion Replicas - The trend of creating affordable replicas of high-end fashion items allows consumers to enjoy designer aesthetics at a fraction of the cost, opening up opportunities for replica fashion brands.
3. Creative Upcycling - The trend of repurposing and upcycling existing materials to create fashionable items showcases the potential for sustainable and eco-friendly fashion brands.
1. DIY Shoe Brands - The DIY shoe trend offers opportunities for startups to create innovative and customizable shoe brands targeting fashion-savvy individuals.
2. Replica Fashion Brands - The demand for affordable fashion replicas creates a market for brands specializing in creating high-quality replicas of designer items.
3. Sustainable Fashion Brands - The trend of creative upcycling presents an opportunity for sustainable fashion brands that prioritize eco-friendly practices and materials.