Having a teeny tiny green space in your home won't make a huge impact on controlling your carbon emissions -- let alone the planet's. However, the ownership of a Potting Shed Sedum or Moss terrarium incorporates one eco good deed. The lovely little interior gardens come fully equipped in the bodies of repurposed transparent wine bottles.
Instead of being improperly disposed of or inefficiently broken down in recycling centers, the vino vessels have been relieved of their necks and opened up to become charming planters for a variety of ground-crawling herbaceous species. Potting Shed Creations includes pebbles made from crushed recycled glass and gives you seeds, soil and a pencil-like bamboo stick with which to perform a little low-impact miniature landscaping.
The Potting Shed Sedum and Moss are All-Round Eco Environments
1. Eco-friendly Home Decor - Creating sustainable home decor options by repurposing materials and incorporating eco-friendly elements.
2. Indoor Gardening - Growing plants indoors using innovative containers like repurposed wine bottles to create small, low-impact gardens.
3. Sustainable Packaging Solutions - Exploring ways to repurpose and reuse packaging materials, such as wine bottles, to reduce waste and promote sustainability.
1. Home Decor - The home decor industry can embrace eco-friendly design and offer sustainable options for consumers.
2. Gardening and Landscaping - The gardening and landscaping industry can tap into the trend of indoor gardening and provide innovative container options and plant varieties for small-scale gardens.
3. Packaging and Recycling - The packaging and recycling industry can develop solutions to repurpose materials like wine bottles, reducing waste and promoting a circular economy.