The Potter Pillow is crafted in a way that resembles the famous wizard from the J.K. Rowling novels. All three main characters (Harry Potter, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger) have all transformed into square cushions.
Titled Potter Pillow, Wizard Pillow and Girl Wizard Pillow, these stuffed magic beings are the creations of a Montreal-based artist. These awesome fan-made pieces will be sold at the Montreal Geek Fest as well as available for purchase online.
Implications - Perhaps the most profitable industry in the modern buyers market is the one that stresses pop culture. The inclusion of popular images on products and campaigns makes a company seem more current and knowledgeable.
The Potter Pillow is a Must-Have Harry Potter Item
1. Pop Culture Merchandise - Companies can create and market pop culture related merchandise to appeal to a larger audience.
2. Fan-made Products - Allowing fans to create products based on popular franchises can lead to unique and profitable opportunities.
3. Novelty Pillows - Designing pillows in unique shapes and figures allows for creative and niche products to be sold.
1. Retail and Merchandising - Creating pop culture merchandise can be a profitable venture for retail and merchandising industries.
2. Crafts and DIY - Allowing fans to create and sell their own fan-made products can be a disruptive opportunity for the crafts and DIY industry.
3. Home Decor - Designing novelty pillows can offer unique and creative options for the home decor industry.