Getting pot just got a whole lot easier with the latest â€œCannabis Locator App.â€ For $2.99, the iPhone app will donate $.50 of each sale to a â€œcannabis non-profit reform fund that will be setup once the application reaches 1000 subscriptions.â€
The app by developer Ajnag.com utilizes directories of iMedicalCannabis and the Patient ID Center in order to aid you to your next bud to smoke.
Implications - Many consumers relish in products that directly benefit their interests and hobbies. Many lifestyles garner hostile opposition and it can be refreshing for consumers to experience support instead of condemnation. Businesses and companies will benefit by creating products that not only directly give back to the client but also to the greater cause of a particular product, concept or organization.
The Cannabis Locator App Helps You Find Some Bud to Smoke
1. Consumer Supportive Products - Opportunity to create products that directly benefit consumer interests and hobbies.
2. Socially Responsible Apps - Opportunity for apps that donate a portion of sales to a specific cause.
3. Lifestyle-specific Directories - Opportunity to create directories that cater to specific lifestyles and hobbies.
1. Mobile App Development - Opportunity for app developers to create socially responsible apps.
2. Non-profit Organizations - Opportunity for non-profit organizations to benefit from app sales.
3. Cannabis Industry - Opportunity to create directories and apps that cater to the cannabis community.