The ‘P.S. I Love You’ Collection by Arjang and Co is a lovely new series of watches inspired by the US Postal Service’s iconic ‘Love’ stamps. The watches are perfectly timed for the holiday season, but they also make great gifts whenever you want to send love.
Arjang and Co. is an official US Postal Service license holder. The watches were launched after the co-founders, Edi and David Arjang wanted the sentiments usually seen in cards and letters to last longer than the time it takes to read them.
The ‘P.S. I Love You' Collection
1. Postage Stamp Watches - The trend of creating fashionable watches inspired by postage stamps presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the watch industry by tapping into the nostalgia and sentimentality of buyers.
2. Licensed Merchandise - Brands licensing their official merchandise can innovate by partnering with unexpected companies like the US Postal Service to create unique and timely products like postage stamp watches.
3. Sentimental Gifting - The trend of sentimental gifting inspires an opening for disrupting the traditional gift-giving space by creating new and unique products that capture the emotions and sentiments behind gift-giving, like postage stamp watches.
1. Fashion Watch - The fashion watch industry can leverage this trend to create unique and innovative products that tap into sentimentality and nostalgia, like postage stamp watches.
2. Branding and Licensing - Companies that specialize in branding and licensing can seek out unusual partnerships, like Arjang and Co's collaboration with the US Postal Service, to create new and unique licensed products.
3. Gift Retail - Gift retailers can capitalize on the demand for sentimental and unique gifts, like postage stamp watches, by curating a selection of products that speak to the emotional connection behind gift-giving.