In terms of high end footwear brands, it doesn't get much more chic than the Portuguese Shoes International Campaign 2012.
The campaign is comprised of an editorial featuring a slew of well-produced photographs and a highly stylized promotional video. Both the editorial and the video focus on debonair models adorned in luxurious semi-formal dresses and dinner jackets and, of course, products form Portuguese Shoes. These models are shown posing languidly about a grande old building, underscoring the theme of luxury and status.
The video uses a split screen technique edited to play in sync with the music that accompanies it. The music is based off of a Dubstep-like, halftime beat overlaid with atmospheric pads and female vocals.
London and Porto, Portugal-based fashion photographer Frederico Martins was responsible for shooting the series.
The Portuguese Shoes International Campaign 2012 is Chic
1. Luxury Footwear Campaigns - Opportunity for high-end shoe brands to produce editorial and video content showcasing their products in a luxurious setting with a focus on status and elegance.
2. Split-screen Video Editing - Potential for video production companies to incorporate split-screen techniques in marketing videos to create a visually stimulating and engaging experience for viewers.
3. Dubstep-inspired Music in Fashion Videos - Opportunity for music producers to create atmospheric, dubstep-inspired tracks for fashion campaign videos to add an edgy and unique element to the overall presentation.
1. Fashion - Potential for luxury shoe brands and fashion photographers to collaborate and create high-end, stylized campaigns.
2. Video Production - Opportunity for video production companies to create visually stunning marketing campaigns that incorporate split-screen video editing techniques.
3. Music Production - Opportunity for musicians and music producers to create atmospheric, dubstep-inspired tracks to be used in fashion campaign videos.