The Faux Madonna lamp is from a series called ‘People and Saints in 4 Races’ designed by Konarski-Konarska, a Polish team of architects, artists, performers and designers with a great variety of ideas.
They recently opened their design store in Warsaw/Poland under the provocative name Pies Czy Suka which means DOGorBITCH. They offer a variety of home decor and interior design objects.
You will love their sense of humor, provocation and aesthetics, as each product is a piece of art and a functional object.
Faux Madonna Lamps With Halos by Konarski-Konarska
1. Religious Home Decor - The trend of incorporating religious imagery into home decor creates opportunities for disruptive innovation in the artisanal home decor industry.
2. Artistic Functional Design - The trend of combining art and function in home decor products offers opportunities for disruptive innovation in the home decor industry.
3. Provocative Branding - The trend of using provocative branding in the home decor industry presents opportunities for new disruptors to enter the market and challenge established brands.
1. Artisanal Home Decor - The artisanal home decor industry can capitalize on the trend of incorporating religious imagery into their products to create unique and artistic pieces that stand out in the market.
2. Home Decor - The home decor industry as a whole can take advantage of the trend of combining art and function in their products to appeal to consumers looking for unique and unusual home decor items.
3. Brand Marketing - The home decor industry can benefit from adopting a provocative brand strategy, appealing to consumers looking for brands that challenge traditional norms and values.