The Plasti Perch is a long-lasting and durable alternative to the traditional wooden birdhouse. This fun design by Quentin de Coster is was crafted from thermoformed polystyrene and aluminum and because of the nature of the materials, the feeder will last for many generations to come. The disk that surrounds the feeder doubles as support for the house and a place for birds to perch and sun bathe on. The Plasti Perch was designed to spruce up your garden and provide a place for birds to land on and a shelter for those who need rest.
Not only is this design both pleasing for anyone looking to decorate in and around the house, but it is simply a sustainable option that protects our bird population.
The Plasti Perch is a Long-Lasting Home for Feathered Residents
1. Sustainable Bird Feeders - Create eco-friendly bird feeders that are long-lasting and made from durable materials such as polystyrene and aluminum.
2. Multi-functional Bird Feeders - Incorporate additional features into bird feeders, such as perching spots and sun bathing areas, to enhance the overall experience for birds.
3. Decorative Garden Accessories - Design bird feeders that not only serve as functional shelters for birds but also as aesthetic additions to gardens.
1. Outdoor Home Decor - Introduce durable and visually appealing bird feeders as part of a larger selection of outdoor home decor products.
2. Pet Care - Expand pet care offerings to include sustainable bird feeders that cater to the needs of bird enthusiasts.
3. Gardening Supplies - Partner with garden supply companies to offer decorative bird feeders that complement their existing product line.