Little Caesars is reinventing pizza crust by substituting traditional dough for salted pretzel dough. This fusion of pizza and pretzel is the ultimate fast food snack pairing.
Why someone hasn't thought of pairing pizza and pretzels together is beyond me since they seem like such a complementary pairing. The pizza is topped with the conventional toppings of pepperoni, tomato sauce and cheese with the addition of a deliciously salty pretzel dough. As the pizza cooks the pretzel dough becomes crispy and golden adding a crunch to each gooey pizza bite. To complement the pretzel crust Little Caesars is also releasing a new nacho cheese dip that is the ideal accompanying sauce for this super salty pizza. Sadly this pretzel pizza is limited edition so pick it up while it's hot!
Little Caesars is Set to Release a Limited Edition Salted Pretzel Crust
1. Pizza-pretzel Fusion - Combining the flavors of pizza and pretzel dough to create a unique and delicious fast food snack.
2. Limited Edition Food Offerings - Creating a sense of urgency and excitement by releasing limited edition food items like the pretzel pizza crust.
3. New Dipping Sauces - Introducing new and innovative dipping sauces, like the nacho cheese dip, to enhance the flavor experience of the unique pizza crust.
1. Fast Food - Fast food chains have an opportunity to experiment with unconventional food pairings and limited edition offerings to attract customers.
2. Pizza Restaurants - Pizza establishments can innovate by introducing creative pizza crust alternatives, such as pretzel dough, to stand out in a competitive market.
3. Food Manufacturing - Food manufacturers can develop new dipping sauces and flavor enhancements to complement unique food creations like the pretzel pizza crust.