Although many people have amble access to their fruits and vegetables on a daily basis thanks to convenient grocery stores and healthier food options in fast food restaurants, some people still need easier options to get their necessary vitamins and nutrients; the Pierre Martinet Smoothie campaign offers one solution. It promotes a healthy drink that ensures people meet their veggie count for the day.
The Pierre Martinet Smoothie campaign was created by BEING TBWA, an ad agency based in Paris, France. It features colorful goblets made out of the veggies each smoothie consists of. For instance, one is made out of an egg plant while another from a carrot. It was art directed by Jean-Pierre Roges.
The Pierre Martinet Smoothie Campaign Promotes Healthy Drinks
1. Convenient Healthy Drinks - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop and market convenient and healthy drink options that incorporate the necessary vitamins and nutrients.
2. Creative Food Advertising - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore creative ways to promote healthy foods through visually appealing and unique advertising campaigns.
3. Enhanced Nutrient Consumption - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create innovative solutions that make it easier for people to meet their daily vegetable and nutrient requirements.
1. Food and Beverage - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop new products and services within the food and beverage industry to cater to the growing demand for healthy and convenient options.
2. Advertising and Marketing - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Provide innovative advertising and marketing strategies to help brands promote healthy food and beverage products effectively.
3. Health and Wellness - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introduce technologies and solutions that facilitate improved nutrient consumption and support overall health and wellness.