Photographer Christopher Hench is recent graduate of the Photography program at the Savannah College of Art and Design in Savannah, Georgia, and looking through shots of one of his latest pieces of portraiture work, it's clear that he has a bright future in the industry.
In his latest shoot, Christopher Hench teamed up with Madison Olson of Fusion Model Management for a series of portraits that define modern day candid cool. As a photographer, Christopher Hench's greatest strength in this shoot is his ability to capture Olson looking both natural and tortured. My favorite image in the series features Olson in a yellow bra and boy shorts, her hair tousled into an unkempt clump, and her mouth agape. Hench manages to make Olson's stylishly haggard appearance look intensely sensual, thanks to his well-timed snaps.
As a photographer, Christopher Hench has a long career ahead of him. He currently resides in New York City, and it shouldn't be long before we see his name appearing in publications in NY and around the country.
Photographer Christopher Hench Shoots Rough Sensuality with Madison Olson
1. Candid Cool Portraiture - There is an opportunity to create candid portraiture that captures the natural and tortured essence of modern day subjects.
2. Stylishly Haggard Aesthetics - The combination of unkempt appearance and high fashion can result in visually striking and sensually provocative images.
3. Natural Sensuality Photography - Photographers can focus on capturing the natural sensuality of their subjects by utilizing well-timed snaps and minimalist styling.
1. Fashion Photography - Fashion photographers can experiment with capturing the raw and authentic beauty of their subjects.
2. Editorial Photography - In the world of editorial photography, there is an opportunity to challenge traditional beauty standards by embracing raw and candid aesthetics.
3. Fine Art Photography - Art photographers can explore the intersection of natural sensuality and haggard aesthetics to create thought-provoking and visually stunning images.