Dutch electronics giant Philips has gone ahead and launched a truly incredible weighing scale, dubbed the Body Analysis Scale, that is designed to make it easier than ever for customers to not just get information about how much they weigh, but also access a broader range of data to give them more insight into their health.
What's great about this particular weighing scale is that it makes use of a high-tech bio-impedance analysis setup that allows it to offer information about the user's body fat as well as their BMI (Body Mass Index). The scale does this by running a small current through the user's body, before using the resulting data in conjunction with the user's measured weight and height to come up with their BMI.
This weighing scale is a wonderful product because it caters to a specific need wherein health-conscious people want to know more about their bodies than just how much they weigh.
Philips' Body Analysis Scale Assess Your BMI and Body Fat Percentage
1. Body Analysis Scales - The trend of body analysis scales is growing as health-conscious individuals seek more comprehensive information about their bodies beyond just weight.
2. Bio-impedance Analysis - Bio-impedance analysis is a trend in weighing scale technology that allows for the measurement of body fat and BMI, providing users with a more holistic understanding of their health.
3. Health Monitoring - The trend of health monitoring is driving the development of innovative weighing scales that offer users insights into their overall health and wellness.
1. Consumer Electronics - Consumer electronics companies can capitalize on the demand for body analysis scales by incorporating bio-impedance analysis technology into their product offerings.
2. Fitness and Wellness - The fitness and wellness industry can benefit from the development of body analysis scales, as they provide individuals with valuable information to track their progress and set goals.
3. Healthcare - The healthcare industry can leverage body analysis scales to enhance patient monitoring and diagnosing capabilities, leading to more personalized and effective care.