The PET Tree is a conceptual urban gardening kit designed by DESIGNNOBIS. The PET Tree is designed to get urbanites gardening and upcycling at the same time, using plastic bottles as flowerpots.
The PET Tree uses old plastic bottles cut in half for planters. The system runs vertically to help conserve space. The kit filters water from the plants from the top down so constant watering isn't needed. A plastic covering also comes with the kit to create a mini-greenhouse. An urban garden that is easy to assemble is a great way to get those living in the city gardening. Here's hoping this design pops up in gardening centers of hardware stores sometime soon as it would make a killer Christmas gift.
The PET Tree is a Vertical Garden for Eco-Conscious Urbanites
1. Upcycling - The trend towards upcycling is an opportunity for businesses to create eco-friendly products that appeal to environmentally conscious consumers.
2. Vertical Gardening - The trend toward compact, space-saving urban gardening solutions creates opportunities for businesses to develop new gardening products that are easy to assemble and convenient for consumers with limited space.
3. Sustainability - The growing demand for sustainable products presents an opportunity for businesses to develop environmentally-friendly solutions that address the needs of consumers who are concerned about the impact of their consumption on the environment.
1. Home Gardening - The home gardening industry can capitalize on the trend towards vertical gardening by developing easy-to-assemble and convenient garden kits for consumers with limited outdoor space.
2. Eco-friendly Products - The trend towards upcycling presents an opportunity for companies in the eco-friendly products industry to create innovative products that use recycled materials and appeal to consumers who are concerned about the impact of their consumption on the environment.
3. Hardware Stores - Hardware stores can take advantage of the trend towards compact urban gardening solutions by offering a range of gardening products that are easy to assemble and designed specifically for consumers with limited space.