While many companies are concentrating on technologically sophisticated devices and watches, the People People Pocket Watch resurrects a classic time-teller for the modern man. The Swedish design collection has replaced the Victorian-esque gold and white aesthetic with something a lot more minimalist and streamlined.
Designed to complement the 3-piece suit, which has made a strong comeback as men embrace their more dapper sides, the People People Pocket Watch is an accessory that will perfect these charming outfits handsomely. Not to mention that they offer a more stylish alternative to checking the time of one's smartphone.
The all black design of the People People Pocket Watch comes either with a matching black chain or a braided leather strap.
The People People Pocket Watch Resurrects a Vintage Time-Teller
1. Modernized Pocket Watches - A trend of bringing back vintage, minimalistic pocket watches for the modern man.
2. Minimalist Accessory Design - A trend of designing minimalistic accessories that complement classic formal wear.
3. Smartphone Alternative Accessories - A trend of creating stylish accessories that serve as a fashionable alternative to checking a smartphone for the time.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry sees a disruptive innovation opportunity in creating a line of modern and minimalistic accessories for the modern man.
2. Retail - The retail industry could see a disruptive innovation opportunity in targeting those who value timeless, vintage pieces with a more modern, elegant twist.
3. Luxury Goods - Luxury goods manufacturers can embrace this trend of modernized pocket watches as a way to continue creating timeless, high-quality items for their customers.