The new Patta Spring/Summer 2018 collection draws a heavy influence from sportswear and it shows through the capsule's silhouettes. The series puts a spotlight on bright and bold styles with vibrant colors incorporated throughout. The sportswear-influenced pieces are comprised of silhouettes such as t-shirts, pullover quarter-zip outerwear, technical pants, hoodies, camo pants, varsity jackets, crewneck sweaters, fleece sweaters, sandals, shorts and polos.
The Patta Spring/Summer 2018 series has an expansive variety that makes the transition into the warmer spring weather simple. The bold colors welcome spring and the various pieces suit the transitioning weather. The fabric materials used in the capsule include satin, polar fleece, and pique cottons. The entire Patta Spring/Summer 2018 series will be launching online and at the Patta Amsterdam and London store staring February 23.
Image Credit: Menno Kok
The New Patta Spring/Summer Line is Comprised of Athletic Styles
1. Sportswear-inspired Fashion - There is an opportunity to invest in designs that are influenced by sportswear to capitalize on the increasing demand for this style.
2. Bright and Bold Color Fashion - An opportunity exists to cater to consumers that appreciate vibrant colors in their clothing options.
3. Seasonal Transition Clothing Lines - There is an opportunity to create clothing lines that cater to the changing seasons, providing customers with trendy options that suit different weather patterns.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can benefit from the trend towards sportswear-inspired designs due to the increasing demand for such garments.
2. Sportswear Industry - An opportunity exists within the sportswear industry to create technical garments that are also stylish and appealing to a wider range of consumers.
3. Retail Industry - The retail industry can take advantage of seasonal transitions by creating collections that cater to consumers' needs during different weather patterns.