Aesop recently launched a Parsley Seed Facial Treatment that's rich in nine antioxidants and fatty acids that help to hydrate the skin and rejuvenate it.
The treatment is suitable for all skin types, however is best for those with normal, combination and dry complexions. In addition to using parsley seed as a key ingredient, the treatment also uses blackcurrant seed. As it's so powerful and hydrating, consumers only need to use it three times a week to get full results, and only three to five drops are needed.
To use it, they simply massage it into clean skin that's been toned. If they choose, consumers can also mix the oil into their favorite night cream for more moisture.
Aesop Launched a New Oil That's Good for All Skin Types
1. Antioxidant-rich Skincare - Developing skincare products with a high concentration of antioxidants to hydrate and rejuvenate the skin presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the beauty industry.
2. Minimalist Skincare - Creating skincare treatments that require fewer applications and fewer product quantities, such as Aesop's Parsley Seed Facial Treatment, offers a disruptive innovation opportunity for the skincare industry.
3. Customizable Skincare - Exploring the integration of facial treatments that can easily be mixed with existing skincare products, like Aesop's oil being mixed with night cream, provides a disruptive innovation potential in the beauty industry.
1. Beauty and Skincare - The beauty and skincare industry can benefit from incorporating antioxidant-rich treatments, innovative minimalist approaches, and customizable skincare options.
2. Natural and Organic Beauty - The natural and organic beauty industry can capitalize on developing antioxidant-rich skincare products, minimalist formulations, and customizable treatments to meet the growing consumer demand.
3. Personal Care - The personal care industry has an opportunity to introduce antioxidant-rich facial treatments, minimalist skincare solutions, and customizable remedies that cater to individual skincare needs.