PARADISED is preparing consumers for summer fashion with its laid-back styles and streetwear silhouettes. This year, the fashion company is incorporating vibrant hues for its Spring/Summer 22 collection. Some pieces feature hot pinks, standout hues of blues and purples, and more eye-catching colors.
The new range aims to support women on the go in the modern world. Each piece boasts an effortlessly elegant design, making them ideal for a day running errands, sitting in cafes, and having sunset dinners. The versatile collection harnesses a relaxed attitude. Some noteworthy pieces include the + NET SUSTAIN Surf cotton-poplin wide-leg pants, the + NET SUSTAIN Cleo cotton-poplin playsuit, the Printed cotton-blend jersey sweatshirt, the + NET SUSTAIN Apres belted printed voile jumpsuit, and more.
Image Credit: PARADISED
PARADISED Combines Laid-Back Designs with Street Core for Summer 2022
1. Vibrant Hues for Summer 2022 - Fashion companies can explore using bright and eye-catching colors to create unique summer apparel for the upcoming season.
2. Relaxed and Elegant Designs - There is a demand for summer apparel with relaxed yet elegant designs that fit the modern woman's on-the-go lifestyle.
3. Sustainable and Versatile Collections - Fashion companies can create sustainable and versatile collections that cater to the needs and preferences of eco-conscious and versatile consumers.
1. Fashion and Apparel - The fashion and apparel industry can incorporate bright colors, relaxed yet elegant designs and sustainable and versatile collections to make consumers happy during the summer season.
2. Retail - Retailers can introduce new collections within the fashion and apparel industry as they keep up with the consumer demand for versatile and sustainable summer apparel.
3. Sustainability - Several sustainable materials can be introduced to the market, and fashion designers can make the conscious decision to produce sustainable apparel as they incorporate versatile designs and bright colors.