Like the scouts, you too can be prepared with some cool backwoods bling. Survival Straps offers handmade paracord (parachute cord) bracelets, anklets, watch straps, belts, and other accessories which can unravel to give you up to 20 feet of emergency line!
Who knows when you might need that cord? One man did save a woman from drowning by using the cord from his bracelet. If you do unravel it, be sure to write in and let the Florida-based company know, because they will reweave the jewelry item again for free.
The jewelry line has hundreds of custom color combinations. There is also a choice of either a plastic or metal buckle.
Survival Straps' Backwoods Bling Unravels for 20' Emergency Cord
1. Paracord Fashion - The surge in popularity for Survival Straps' paracord jewelry shows an opportunity for the fashion industry to incorporate resilient and sustainable materials into everyday clothing.
2. Emergency Accessory - Survival Straps' versatile paracord jewelry demonstrates an opportunity for the emergency preparedness industry to innovate multipurpose survival accessories.
3. Customizable Craftsmanship - The diverse options provided by Survival Straps for their handmade paracord accessories presents an opportunity for the artisan industry to offer high-quality, customizable craftsmanship to consumers.
1. Fashion - The use of paracord materials offers an opportunity for the fashion industry to introduce sustainable design elements into their collections.
2. Emergency Preparedness - Survival Straps' paracord jewelry presents an opportunity for emergency preparedness businesses to create sturdy and multifunctional survival products.
3. Artisan - The intricate and handcrafted designs of Survival Straps' paracord jewelry provide an opportunity for the artisan industry to showcase unique and customizable craftsmanship to consumers.