Etsy's Maoiliosa shop designs Japanese-inspired paper wrapped pencils that are adorned with botanical and other graphic prints. The stationary accessories celebrate tradition and encourage handwriting in a tech-obsessed world.
In addition to its pencil products, Maoiliosa also creates paper goods and jewelry, made by shop owner Melissa. The designer uses gorgeous Japanese washi paper and natural wood to create her stationary and style accessories that are both aesthetically striking and practical.
These paper wrapped pencils are no exception and boast a gorgeous and pink-hued floral design that is displayed on a light blue backdrop.
Each of these charming pencil sets are packaged with care in a light brown gift box. The pieces are a perfect gift for teachers, students and budding writers with an appreciation for classic stationary designs.
Etsy's Maoiliosa Shop Creates Paper Wrapped Pencil Designs
1. Japanese-inspired Stationary Designs - There's an opportunity for designers to create a line of Japanese-inspired stationary products that highlight both tradition and modern-day design principles.
2. Nature-inspired Office Accessories - There's an opportunity to create a line of nature-inspired office accessories that celebrate botany, flowers and healthy workspaces.
3. Hybrid Tech-meets-traditional Office Accessories - There's an opportunity to create a hybrid selection of tech-infused traditional office accessories that combine the best of both worlds: practicality, beauty and efficiency.
1. Office Supplies - The office supplies industry can embrace the trend of natural and Japanese-inspired stationary accessories to create unique and stylish product lines that fit today's modern workspaces.
2. Gifts and Novelties - The gifts and novelties industry can take advantage of the botanical stationary and jewelry designs to create custom gift sets for birthdays or even corporate events.
3. Fashion and Lifestyle Accessories - The fashion and lifestyle accessories industry can incorporate the Japanese washi paper and natural wood elements into their line of products to create a fusion of eco-friendly accessories that are both practical and stylish.