The Van Cleef & Arpels 'Palais de la Chance' collection that plays on the theme of luck and wishes. The 'Your Lucky Star' line focuses specifically on the good fortune that can be brought from the night sky.
The line features luck-bringing objects like comets, shooting stars and signs of the zodiac, which is said to bring different advantages to each birth period. Colors, shapes and symbols associated with each sign of the zodiac make an appearance in the line, integrating colorful gems that are as luminous as the stars themselves. The jewelry representing the water signs include cool materials like aquamarine, white diamonds and sapphires while that of the fire signs feature vibrant yellow diamonds and white gold.
The ethereal, astral-inspired clips are versatile in their design, made so that they can be attached to the lengths of a coordinating necklace for an additional look.
This Luxe 'Palais De La Chance' Line Takes Shapes from the Stars
1. Astro-inspired Jewelry - The integration of astrology into jewelry design presents opportunities to innovate and bring a unique identity to accessory trends.
2. Birth Period-specific Jewelry - Designing jewelry that represents different birth periods based on the signs of the zodiac allows for personalization and customization opportunities.
3. Multipurpose Jewelry - Creating versatile pieces that can be attached and detached for additional looks allows designers to innovate and provide options to customers.
1. Fine Jewelry - Brands in the fine jewelry industry can incorporate astrology and personalization into their products for a unique selling point.
2. Fashion Accessories - Designers in the fashion accessory industry can incorporate astro-themed designs for a trendy and unique addition to their collections.
3. Luxury Goods - Luxury brands can incorporate astro-inspired designs into their products to reach a wider audience interested in mysticism and astrology.