There is a new trend in China that has people painting pets. Pet owners are taking their pets to grooming parlors and giving them extreme makeovers to look like pandas and tigers. The resemblance is striking.
According to official figures there has been a significant increase in money spent on pets across China. Check out the gallery to see a peek of the painting pets trend and see where all that money is being spent.
Painting Pets is the Newest Craze in China
1. Pet Grooming Makeovers - Opportunity for pet grooming industry to offer more creative and personalized services.
2. Pet Fashion - Opportunity for pet clothing and accessories industry to expand into themed outfits and costumes.
3. Novelty Pet Products - Opportunity for the pet product industry to create new and unique products to satisfy consumers' desire for creative pet ownership.
1. Pet Grooming - Industry can leverage the trend by incorporating themed or custom makeovers as a service offering.
2. Pet Clothing and Accessories - Industry can expand by offering themed outfits, costumes, and accessories that are popular with pet owners.
3. Pet Product - Industry can capitalize on the trend by developing new, unique, and novel pet products such as themed toys, beds, and collars.