The conceptual 'Ordi' bone conducting headphones are a stylish wearable technology solution for those who require hearing support to keep them feeling agile when going about their daily routine. The headset works by being positioned around the back of the head and will deliver clear audio to the user thanks to strategically placed contacts around the ear. The headphones will thus bypass the outer ears and send sound directly into the inner ear, which positions them as a hybrid solution that is somewhere between a cochlear implant and conventional bone conduction headphones.
The conceptual 'Ordi' bone conducting headphones are the design work of Woojin Jang, Jiwoo Son and Junwoo Lim, and maintain a truly stylish design that will enable users to wear them with pride.
The Conceptual 'Ordi' Bone Conducting Headphones are Stylish
1. Bone Conduction Headphones - Opportunity for developing new bone conduction audio devices for those needing hearing support.
2. Hybrid Wearable Technology - Opportunity to create wearable technology that combines traditional and implant solutions.
3. Stylish Wearable Devices - Opportunity to improve the style and design of wearable technology devices for those needing hearing support.
1. Medical Devices - Opportunity to create new hearing support devices that blend technology and fashion.
2. Consumer Electronics - Opportunity to develop new and stylish earpieces that can deliver sound directly into the ear.
3. Fashion Accessories - Opportunity to create fashionable accessories that incorporate bone conduction technology for those requiring hearing support.