Nike introduces a new colorway of the iconic Dunk Low sneaker model in an Orange Pearl, exclusively available in women's sizing. The new iteration is constructed using premium materials throughout and features soft hues of pastels through, set to launch timely on Valentine's Day.
The upper is predominantly minimal with two hues starting at the top of the shoe is a pink woven tongue tag that reads "Nike" as a branding touch. Additional branding can be found embroidered at the heel counter and a pink leather Swoosh at the sidewalls. More details that make up the shoe include the perforated details at the toe box and the leather eyelet panels as Orange Pearl finishes the shoe at the outsole.
Image Credit: Nike
Nike Launches a Orange Pearl Colorway of the Dunk Low Sneakers
1. Soft Pastel Sneakers - There is an opportunity for companies to explore creating soft pastel-themed collections of sneakers for both men and women.
2. Premium Sneaker Materials - Incorporating premium materials in sneaker construction can create an opportunity for companies to market luxury sneakers at a higher price point.
3. Gender-specific Sneaker Collections - Brands can create exclusive sneaker collections specifically for men or women to appeal to their respective markets.
1. Footwear Industry - The footwear industry can explore incorporating fashionable and premium materials in their products to capitalize on the growing trend of luxury sneakers.
2. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can embrace soft pastel palettes and incorporate them in unique ways to create fashionable apparel and footwear.
3. Marketing Industry - The marketing industry can target specific genders and create exclusive campaigns to appeal to their respective markets, promoting gender-specific collections of sneakers.