There is nothing like a little bit of bling to take an outfit to the next level and the Ops! Objects Rock Collection is there to help. Of course, not in the most orthodox of ways. Instead of the classic metals that hold typical diamonds, these 'precious' gems are clasped in colorful soft-touch resin. Fun and funky, each piece offers a cheeky statement on the hyberbolic notion of 'bling.'
Comprised of necklaces, bracelets and rings, the Ops! Objects Rock Collection is inspired by the '50s, an era in which women were often decked out in feminine jewelry pieces. One ring even sports a Tiffany blue-like color to "allude to the ultra ladylike vibe of the postwar decade," as written by Cool Hunting.
The Ops! Objects Rock Collection is For the Funky Fashionista
1. Bling Resin Jewelry - The popularity of bling resin jewelry is on the rise, presenting an opportunity for innovative designs and materials.
2. Colorful Soft-touch Resin - The use of colorful soft-touch resin in jewelry-making is a trend that offers a unique and playful take on traditional precious stones.
3. Retro-inspired Jewelry - The resurgence of retro-inspired jewelry, like the Ops! Objects Rock Collection, taps into nostalgia and offers a disruptive spin on classic designs.
1. Fashion Accessories - The fashion accessories industry can explore new market opportunities by incorporating bling resin jewelry into their product offerings.
2. Fashion Design - In the field of fashion design, there is room for experimentation with colorful soft-touch resin as a material for creating innovative jewelry designs.
3. Luxury Goods - Luxury goods brands can capitalize on the trend of retro-inspired jewelry by creating high-end collections that cater to the demand for nostalgic and unique pieces.