Swatch presented 22 new 007 Villains watches inspired by characters in James Bond movies, just in time for the Quantum of Solace release.
More than ever we need heroes like James Bond; he fought in the Cold War, he attacked many terrorists and he was always able to save our beautiful world. But almost every Bond movie villain has been unforgettable, which is why it's a good feeling, in our difficult time, to wear one of these retro chic watches. The villians won’t hurt us anymore, and I am sure, Bond will also save the world in a “Quantum of Solace”.
Swatch 007 Collection
1. Villains-inspired Watches - Innovative brands can capitalize on the trend of designing watches that take inspiration from villains in movies.
2. Retro Chic Watches - Brands can offer a modern take on vintage designs, focusing on the retro style that seems to be on-trend.
3. Pop Culture-inspired Accessories - There is potential for brands to tap into the market of pop-culture-inspired accessories and merchandise, like the 007 Villains watches from Swatch.
1. Fashion Accessories - Fashion accessory brands can explore the idea of designing pop-culture-inspired watches, like the 007 Villains collection from Swatch.
2. Film Merchandise - Movie studios and merchandise companies can start producing more accessories inspired by movie characters and villains, like the James Bond-inspired 007 Villains watches from Swatch.
3. Luxury Watches - Luxury watch brands can also tap into the trend of designing stylish and innovative timepieces inspired by movie villains, like the 007 Villains watches from Swatch.