A two-story penthouse located on the 89th and 90th floors of the hyper-luxury One57 high-rise at 157 West 57th Street has just sold for $100 million -- $100.47 million to be precise. The ultra-indulgent luxury duplex covers an area of 10,923 square feet, making it 3.8 times larger than the average newly built home in the United States and working out to a cool $9,000 per square foot.
The sale of the property marks the first time a single-family home has been sold in New York City for more than $100 million. The pad has seven bathrooms, six bedrooms and gobsmackingly gorgeous views of Central Park and large swathes of the Big Apple. Like other apartments in One57, this one will have ceilings tall enough that you can walk around on stilts, rosewood flooring and Italian marble baths.
These Penthouse is Located in the One57 Tower in Midtown Manhattan
1. Hyper-luxury Real Estate - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing unique and exclusive features and amenities in luxury properties to attract high-end buyers.
2. Sky-high Property Prices - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Exploring alternative pricing models and financing options to make luxury properties more accessible to a wider range of buyers.
3. Super-sized Living Spaces - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Designing and constructing larger living spaces in urban areas to meet the demand for spacious and luxurious homes.
1. Real Estate - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Utilizing technology and virtual reality to enhance the buying experience for luxury properties.
2. Interior Design - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating innovative and customizable designs that cater to the unique needs and preferences of luxury home buyers.
3. Construction - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Adopting sustainable building practices and incorporating environmentally-friendly features in high-end residential projects.