Ok, the actual pieces in the One Teaspoon Swimwear 2011 collection may not be inspired by the Native American culture, but the Aboriginal headpiece does give the entire lookbook a tribal appeal. Throw in the sand and ocean, and you've got yourself a catalog that seems attuned with nature, at least on the surface.
In reality, however, the One Teaspoon Swimwear 2011 collection is only tuned in to the model's sexuality as she poses sensually in front of the camera. Showcasing both two-piece and one-piece bathing suits, the designs are pretty basic despite some use of animal prints and vibrant colors. Overall, it is the model's sultry stare and exotic presence of that Native American headdress that will surely reel in both men and women. Feathers are a huge fashion fad right now.
The One Teaspoon Swimwear 2011 Collection Has a Tribal Appeal
1. Tribal Beachwear - Opportunity for designers to create swimwear collections with a tribal-inspired aesthetic.
2. Sensual Swimwear - Opportunity to explore swimwear designs that emphasize sensuality and allure.
3. Feather Fashion - Opportunity to incorporate feather accessories and embellishments into fashion trends.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can create and market tribal-inspired swimwear collections.
2. Modeling - Opportunity for models to showcase sensuality and exoticism in swimwear campaigns.
3. Accessories - Opportunity for designers to create and sell feather accessories as part of the current fashion fad.