Om Made Cafe is based in Bangalore, India and markets itself as a food and lifestyle cafe, and the brand recently began to offer biodegradable packaging for its delivery service.
The packaging was created by the designer Archana Kotian, and comes in the form of bags and boxes that are used for Om Made Cafe's five kilometer radius delivery service. The brand offers nutritious, organic foods and beverages and wanted its packaging to reflect that fact. The resulting products are made from compostable bamboo fiber products and are "100% food grade, non-toxic, zero-plastic and microwaveable."
Om Made Cafe's packaging is able to align with the brand's marketed values, while also ensuring that it is not harmful to the environment.
'Om Made Cafe' in India Now Offers Biodegradable Delivery Packaging
1. Biodegradable Packaging - The trend in eco-friendly packaging provides an opportunity for other businesses to create sustainable packaging alternatives that align with their brand values.
2. Sustainable Food Delivery - As food delivery services continue to grow, the trend of using sustainable packaging provides an opportunity for brands to demonstrate their commitment to the environment.
3. Compostable Products - The trend of offering compostable products in the food industry provides an opportunity for businesses to reduce their carbon footprint.
1. Food and Beverage - With the rise of delivery services, the food and beverage industry has an opportunity to use biodegradable and compostable packaging to align with eco-conscious consumers.
2. Packaging - The packaging industry can create sustainable and eco-friendly alternatives that can meet the growing demand from environmentally conscious consumers.
3. Design - The design industry has an opportunity to innovate and create environmentally sustainable packaging solutions for businesses.