A mix of soft girly pieces and rough studded denim, the Olivia Malone Pretty in Punk pictorial alludes to the grunge style of the 90s and late 80s. The floaty feminine dresses, billowy blouses and softly tailored trousers work with the worn-out denim pieces to create a subtly edgy yet very girly editorial.
The denim has a well-worn faded look that features plenty of studs, rips and distressing. The very current oh-so-soft chambray feel of the jackets, vests and jean pants meshes perfectly with the floral and sheer delicate dresses.
Adding to the punk and grungy feel of the Olivia Malone Pretty in Punk photoshoot, the models are also wearing classic Chuck-Taylor All Stars and plenty of metal bangles.
The Olivia Malone Pretty in Punk Displays Distressed Denim and Pastels
1. Grunge Fashion - Opportunity for designers to create modern grunge-inspired clothing that combines soft and rough elements.
2. Distressed Denim - Potential for brands to offer worn-out denim with stud and rip details, catering to the edgy yet feminine aesthetic.
3. 90s Revival - Opportunity for marketers to leverage the nostalgia for 90s fashion by incorporating elements of grunge and punk.
1. Fashion - Designers and brands can explore the grunge fashion trend and create collections featuring delicate yet edgy styles.
2. Denim - Companies specializing in denim can capitalize on the demand for distressed jeans and incorporate stud and rip details.
3. Footwear - Shoe manufacturers can benefit from the popularity of classic Chuck-Taylor All Stars and create new designs inspired by grunge fashion.