The ODDIO1 headphones may be the only headphones in the world designed specifically for use with the iPod Shuffle. These wireless headphones are designed for those who like to take their iPod Shuffle on-the-go and look cool while doing it.
Jeremy Saxton and Jacob Hall are the designers behind the ODDI01. The ODDIO1 headphones have a slot on the right ear that you attach your iPod Shuffle into. This hooks the Shuffle into the headphones and allows you to work out or run around outdoors with your tunes blaring, unobstructed by headphone cords. The designers have taken their headphones to Kickstarter where they hope to raise $45,000 to get the ODDIO1 headphones available to the masses. You can get a sneak-peek of their design here.
The ODDI01 Headphones are Designed to Hold the iPod Shuffle
1. Wireless Headphones - The ODDI01 headphones represent a growing trend in wearable technology that emphasizes convenience and flexibility.
2. Integrated Audio Devices - The ODDI01 headset is an example of how audio accessories are being designed to integrate with specific devices to create a seamless user experience.
3. Crowdfunding for Hardware - The ODDI01 headphone designers are leveraging crowdfunding platforms to launch their product, which demonstrates how hardware startups can use alternative funding models to bring innovative products to market.
1. Consumer Electronics - Consumer electronics companies can look to the ODDI01 headphones as inspiration for developing audio accessories that integrate with specific devices.
2. Sporting Goods - The ODDI01 headphones offer a unique solution for runners and athletes who want to listen to music without the hassle of a cord.
3. Crowdfunding - The ODDI01 headphone campaign shows how the crowdfunding industry can be used to disrupt traditional funding models for hardware startups.