Okay, the Octopus Automatic watch was probably not approved by the Army and yet with its simple, direct face and camo band, how could it not be?
Designed by U.S. watch manufacturer Android, the Octopus Automatic watch is being released in Japan. I can see more than a few guys liking the simplicity of this limited edition timepiece considering all the crazy watches on the market as of late.
For a better look at the Octopus Automatic watch, take a look at the gallery above.
The Limited-Edition Octopus Automatic by Android
1. Camo Watches - Designing a whole contemporary line-up of camo-based watches to offer a mix of classic and modern styles using new sustainable materials.
2. Military-inspired Timepieces - Custom-made military-themed watches for servicemen and enthusiasts alike, featuring GPS tracking, barometers, and night-vision.
3. Limited-edition Luxury Watches - Developing customized watches with the latest materials and intricate craftsmanship can be a way of producing collector's pieces in ultra-limited edition runs.
1. Watchmaking - Incorporating new elements and materials to even simple designs like the Octopus Automatic can increase the watch's ability to attract customers seeking style and sustainability in their timepieces.
2. Military Gear & Accessories - Integrating advanced technology to military-inspired timepieces like the Octopus Automatic can create a potentially valuable output for soldiers and hunters from all over the world.
3. Fashion - Watchmakers can merge services for fashion houses into A-list collaborations to create coveted luxury watches that cater to high-end buyers looking for exclusive timepieces.