OAMC’s new collection is in partnership with Gimme 5, consisting of a new iteration of the label’s standout ‘Peacemaker surplus M-65’ jacket. The quilted liner jacket uses reflective accents on the sleeve cuffs and has the OAMC Peacemaker logo printed on the rear. OAMC and Gimme 5 co-branding sits on the chest. The jacket arrives in a forest green colorway, ideal for the bright colors of spring. The ‘Peacemaker’ jacket also comes with a stainless steel keychain flashlight decorated in the OAMC and Gimme 5 logos.
Michael Kopelman, Gimme 5’s founder, sports the new jacket in the campaign visuals. Shot by Mark Lebron, the ‘Peacemaker’ liner jacket and flashlight are slated for release on May 26 via the OAMC web store.
Image Credit: OAMC
OAMC and Gimme 5's 'Peacemaker' Jacket Arrives in a Forest Green Colorway
1. Co-branded Fashion - Opportunity for fashion companies to partner and co-brand their products for added appeal.
2. Reflective Accents - Innovation opportunity to integrate reflective elements into clothing and accessories for improved visibility and safety.
3. Surplus-inspired Jackets - Design opportunity to create unique and fashionable jackets inspired by military surplus styles.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can collaborate on limited-edition collections to increase brand awareness and attract new customers.
2. Outdoor Gear - Outdoor companies can incorporate reflective accents into their clothing and accessories to increase safety and appeal to adventurers.
3. Military Surplus - Companies can create unique clothing and accessories inspired by military surplus styles for a fashionable twist on a classic look.