Recently, Patta has been a part of numerous collaborative efforts -- a nylon parka with Alpha Industries following apparel that was made with BAPE, Opening Ceremony, monkey time and Deus Ex Machina, reports HYPEBEAST.
For the jackets, Patta and Alpha Industries combine a nylon shell with a fiber twill lining, making for a durable design that's guaranteed to keep its wearer warm. Meanwhile, Patta's branding is shown boldly on the back of the jackets, however the lettering matches the tone of the rest of the nylon to ensure that it's not too overwhelming.
In addition to this, its name appears on the lining as well, where it's repeated to form a sort of pattern. The stylish nylon parkas are available in either black or burgundy.
Patta and Alpha Industries Partnered for a Line of Stylish Outerwear
1. Collaborative Outerwear - Opportunity to partner with different brands to create fashionable and functional outerwear.
2. Nylon Shell Design - Innovative use of nylon shell and fiber twill lining for durable and warm parkas.
3. Branded Lettering - Creative branding placement on the back and lining of the jackets.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can explore collaborations to create trendy and functional outerwear.
2. Apparel Manufacturing - Opportunity to develop new designs using innovative materials for durable and stylish outerwear.
3. Branding and Marketing - Creative branding opportunities for apparel companies to stand out in the market.